Scott Ethan Greenberg
, Burns and Roe Enterprises, Inc., Oradell, New Jersey
- Lead Mechanical Engineer to Alstom Power Thailand (Kaeng Khoi 2 Power Plant) Kheng Koi District, Saraburi Thailand. Improved transmittal response time while reducing review time. The 2 x 760 MW project uses 50 Hz, Alstom GT26/B combustion turbines in two blocks each in a 2x1 combined cycle configuration. Services include support to EPC contract negotiations and design review of EPC contractor submittals.
- Performing Intergraph SmartPlant Enterprise administration for multiple projects and multiple disciplines in a workshare environment between offices. Performing project setup, piping specifications and RDB, drawing setup and support, customization/programming/automation and support. Taught an entry-level SmartPlant 3D training program for multiple disciplines. Participated in multiple Intergraph training sessions both onsite and offsite.
- Project Engineer to Fibrominn (Fibrominn Turkey Litter-Fired Power Plant) Benson, Minnesota. A 55 MW net output power plant, fired on poultry litter and other biomass materials. Communicated directly with plant director while provided engineering counseling.
- Organized, managed, and published company-wide corporate newsletter, The Blueprints.
- Revamped and reorganized company-wide intranet site as part of a ongoing upgrade program initiated by myself. Assisted IT by migrate the entire website from Novell server to Windows server.
2004 - 2005
, Erie Engineered Products, Inc., North Tonawanda, New York
- Generated assemblies, sub-assemblies, and part details to meet military standards for customers include GE, Lockhead Martin, and US Navy.
- Perform material and hardware selection, based on layout requirements using mil number - military specifications.
- Calculated bend allowances and bend deductions for the design and layout of flat patterns cases/covers and container skins.
2003 - 2004
United Online: Technical Support Agent
, ClientLogic, Buffalo, New York
- Create Call Center 2004, a Visual Basic application to aid in agent's duties, while improving speed and accuracy of support calls taken.
- Handled routine inquiries of a technical nature while providing supported for internet service hardware modems and software products.
- Preformed software and hardware problem resolution for Juno, NetZero, and Bluelight members with follow-up contact calls.
- Responded to software error message inquiries by referring to intranet materials, internet sources, product specialist and supervisor.
2002 - 2003
, Office Max, Buffalo, New York
- Advised customers on computer related purchases with feature comparisons, troubleshooting advice and technical support.
- Maintained an active knowledge of personal computing, personal electronic devices as well as the operation and installation components.
1998 - 2001
Student Manager of Special Events
, Auxiliary Campus Enterprises & Services, Alfred, New York
- Planned menus and supervised student workers for weekly large-scale dinner parties up to 300 plate settings.
- Cultivated first class guest service accommodations.
- Conducted training workshops for employees to gain experience in fine dinning.
- Calculated hours and controlled scheduling to improve time management.
State University of New York College at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York
Bachelor in Applied Science, Mechanical Engineering Technology
Overall GPA: 3.4/4.0, Dean’s List 2001 - 2002
State University New York College of Technology,
Alfred, New York
Associate in Applied Science, Mechanical Engineering Technology
Overall GPA: 3.0/4.0, Dean’s List 2001
Intergraph: SmartPlant Fondation, SmartPlant Engineering Mangaer, SmartPlant P&ID, SmartPlant 3D, and SmartPlant Review
CAD/CAM: Pro-Engineer, SolidWorks, Alibre Design, MicroStation J - 8, AutoCAD 13 - 2007, SmartPlant 3D, Cadkey, and MasterCAM
CNC Programming/Setup: 5 Axis Mill, 4 Axis Mill, 3 Axis Mill, and Lathe
Computer Software: Corel WordPerfect Suite; MathCAD; Adobe Acrobat; Jasc Paint Shop Pro; Macromedia Dreamweaver, Fireworks, and Flash
Microsoft: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, FrontPage, Visio, Visual Studio .NET, Publisher, Photo, and Outlook